Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Amman // Lomo Lady Grey 400 // Pentax K1000

The first and only roll I shot on my Pentax K1000 while I was abroad in Jordan for six months because the battery died. I didn't mind very much at the time because the point-and-shoot cameras I used for the remainder of my trip suited me more for the fast-paced street style photography I was interested in shooting in the city, anyways. I forgot how CRISP the photos are from this lens! I'm really looking forward to shooting more black and white film with this camera in the future.

(Photo of me by Mohammad Haddad)

Pentax K1000
Lomography Lady Grey 400
developed by Darkroom Amman
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© equinox odyssey. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig